About the vacancy:
We’re looking for an experienced QA Automation engineer with hands-on experience in building automation framework using Java, Python and also implement BDD.
What do you need to get this job:
- You must have at least 1-2 years of experience as a QA in Automation
- You must have experience in writing/coding automation framework
- You must have good command over Java / Python / C#
- You must have experience with selenium web driver, maven, TestNG, and Jenkins.
- You should have experience with Extent Report, Allure Report
- You should have experience with Cucumber / Behave / Specflow
- You have to be able to communicate constructively
- You should have good command over test case writing and bug tracking
- You should be a university graduate (preferably in Computer Sciences or a related tech field)
- Your English level should be at least upper-intermediate
What will you be doing?
- You will build a framework from scratch or work on the existing framework
- You will write test cases and also will perform testing
- You will learn new automation tools and explore with the team
- You will write BDD feature files and automate those
- You will be reporting bugs and perform regression testing time by time
- You will create workflows and documents
- You will integrate diff. 3rd party tools with automation framework